Effective Date: May 5, 2015
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
(1) Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We collect personally identifiable information when you make a purchase or participate in the Mastermind Group, should you select that option. The information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your full name,
- Your email address,
- Product order details, and
- Any information you provide in the Mastermind Group discussions should you participate.
(3) Modification or Removal Process. Please contact us if you wish to modify or remove your information. We maintain records of all purchases as evidence the transactions occurred, but will remove you from all marketing campaigns.
(5) Effective Date: The effective date shall be August 18, 2014.
(6) Do Not Track Signals. We do not honor do not track signals forwarded by browsers and other programs.
(8) California Eraser Law. We comply with the California Eraser Law. If you are under 18 and wish to remove a post or comment to the Mastermind Group, please contact us using the contact function on FoodTruckr.com.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. However, we can match IP addresses to customer names, which gives us the ability to match an IP address to particular individuals. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. We may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information we use to improve your experience with the Site.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing payment processing, license tracking, email facilitation, email promotions and hosting. However, any information you post to the Mastermind Group will be shared with Facebook since that platform is used to facilitate the communications of the group.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site, or (4) resolve a payment dispute.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site and from orders of our product including your customer information. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
The Site has security measures in place such reasonable security protocols as necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please use the Contact Us page to reach us.