Editor’s Note: Today we’re excited to present a post from Jeremy Adams. Jeremy is the President/CEO of Prestige Food Trucks, which is the world’s leading custom food truck manufacturer. In his current role as President/CEO, Jeremy manages dozens of employees, interacts with clients, and maintains a healthy relationship with all of his business partners. Since Prestige, Jeremy has launched many other successful companies.
If you own a food truck, then you are literally a business owner. While your dream is likely to run a kitchen as the head chef, owning a mobile kitchen is so much more than that.
While that is one of the main reasons to join this industry, there are so many other reasons why entrepreneurs are breaking into the food truck industry. They see an amazing business deal, one that is still a risk, but less of a risk than purchasing a sit-down restaurant.
Whether you consider yourself a businessperson, an entrepreneur, a food truck owner or all three, we are about to unleash 10 entrepreneurial quotes that will inspire you, mobile kitchen owners. No one said being a mobile catering owner was going to be easy, but we are here to, at the very least, inspire you to be better, to give you motivation so you can make all of your dreams come true.
10 Entrepreneurial Quotes That Will Inspire Food Truck Owners
10. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” — Nolan Bushnell.
9. “An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.” — Roy Ash
8. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” — Debbi Fields
7. “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” — Phil Libin
Looking for Food Trucks For Sale? Check out this link for more details!
6. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” — Vince Lombardi
5. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius.
4. “I hate how many people think, “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.” — Gary Vaynerchuk
3. “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” — Tom Kelley
2. “In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision.” — Peter F. Drucker
1. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that people can alter their lives by altering their attitudes.” — William James
Looking to start your own food truck? Prestige Food Trucks can do wonders for you in that department.
To dig your teeth into what FoodTruckr has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and also make sure to check out more content that we bring to the table.