No matter what industry a person is trying to conquer, a little motivation can go a long way.
As a result of it being Monday, we decided to do a #MondayMotivation piece that revolves around inspiring quotes for food truck owners. Hopefully one (or all) of these quotes can give you the motivation you need to hit the ground running this week. We want you to achieve all of your goals and dreams, and we know how important of an ingredient motivation can be.
Good luck this week, FoodTruckrs, and we hope the quotes below can do you wonders — and then some!
Monday Motivation: Inspiring Quotes For Food Truck Owners
20. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?” — Sydney Harris
19. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” — Mark Victor Hansen
18. “When people go to work, they shouldn’t leave their hearts at home.” — Betty Bender
17. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
16. “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” — Zig Ziglar
15. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” — Oprah Winfrey
Looking to take your food truck business to the next level? If so, then The Food Truck Growth Kit has your name written all over it!
14. “Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.” — Napoleon Hill
13. “Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” — Calvin Coolidge
12. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda
11. “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” — Lao Tzu
10. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” — Albert Ellis
Looking for Food Trucks For Sale? Check out this link for more details!
9. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” — Brian Tracy
8. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” — Apple Computers
7. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” — George Sheehan
6. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” — Jim Rohn
5. “Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” — Steve Jobs
3. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
2. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
1. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
If you liked this article, then we encourage you to share your feedback, advice, questions and/or stories below!
To dig your teeth into what FoodTruckr has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and also make sure to check out more content that we bring to the table.