Editor’s Note: Today we’re excited to present a post from Jeremy Adams. Jeremy is the President/CEO of Prestige Food Trucks, which is the world’s leading custom food truck manufacturer. In his current role as President/CEO, Jeremy manages dozens of employees, interacts with clients, and maintains a healthy relationship with all of his business partners. Since Prestige, Jeremy has launched many other successful companies.
We have a special treat for food truck owners and entrepreneurs alike, and said special treat is going to come in the form of quotes.
Now, while these quotes revolve around entrepreneurship, FoodTruckrs can probably relate to them in a big way. After all, if you own your own food truck business, and if you risked your own money to make that dream come true, then you are an entrepreneur yourself.
Nonetheless, it’s time to get inspired with some motivational quotes.
10 Quotes About Entrepreneurship That FoodTruckrs Can Probably Relate To
10. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
9. “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.” — Jeff Bezos
8. “Ambition is the steam that drives men forward on the road to success. Only the engine under full steam can make the grade.” — Maxi Foreman
Looking for Food Trucks For Sale? Check out this link for more details!
7. “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — everyday I’m learning something new.” — Richard Branson
6. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” — Steve Jobs
5. “Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.” — Denis Waitley
4. “Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” — Confucius
3. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” — Catherine Cook
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs
1. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” — Howard Schultz
If you liked this article, then we encourage you to share your feedback, advice, questions and/or stories below!
To dig your teeth into what FoodTruckr has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and also make sure to check out more content that we bring to the table.