With 2017 winding down, many food truck owners — and people in general — are already looking forward to 2018.
It’s only natural. After all, a new year (in this case, 2018) tends to hold so much hope. Anything is possible in a new year, which is why so much magic tends to surround New Year’s Eve on a yearly basis.
With all of that said, we encourage you to finish 2017 on a strong note, a strong note that features you achieving all of your goals. Therefore, we are going to provide food truck owners with 15 motivational quotes, quotes that will ideally keep you inspired and motivated now until 2017 is in the books.
Good luck, FoodTruckrs, and we hope these quotes can do you wonders!
15 Motivational Quotes To Help Food Truck Owners End 2017 On A Strong Note
15. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
14. “When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it.” — Eddie Kennison
13. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” — Mark Victor Hansen
12. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” — Ray Goforth
11. “They don’t teach you this at Harvard Business School, but it’s all about people. Everything happens by, with or through people. Nothing just happens on its own.” — James Koch
10. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison
Looking for Food Trucks For Sale? Check out this link for more details!
9. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” — Denis Watiley
7. “Being an entrepreneur isn’t just a job title, and it isn’t just about starting a company. It’s a state of mind. It’s about seeing connections others can’t, seizing opportunities others won’t, and forging new direction that others haven’t.” — Tory Burch
6. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” — Bruce Lee
5. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” — Erin Cummings
4. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.” — Simon Sinek
3. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” — Kevin Hart
2. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” — Zig Ziglar
1. “May your coming year be filled with magic & dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art – write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” — Neil Gaiman
If you liked this article, then we encourage you to share your feedback, advice, questions and/or stories below!
To dig your teeth into what FoodTruckr has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and also make sure to check out more content that we bring to the table.