At FoodTruckr, we like to create content that inspires and fosters a community of engaged, passionate, and informed current and future food truck owners. We encourage readers of the FoodTruckr blog to comment, share ideas, and provide feedback. It’s one of the reasons we keep the blog going!
To be able to comment on the FoodTruckr blog, you will need to sign in to one of the following services:
You may also post anonymously if you so choose. That’s up to you.
To help us maintain an environment of positivity and community, we have a few basic guidelines:
- Be kind and respectful. The sharing of different ideas is encouraged, but not in a way that abandons basic human kindness and respect.
- Ask questions. We want you to put on your critical thinking cap. We encourage your feedback, thoughts, and ideas!
- Do not spam. We’d rather not remove your comments, but if we find that you are posting spam, chain letters, viruses, malware or the like, we will remove it.
- Embrace positivity. Constructive discourse is encouraged wholeheartedly. Profanity, vulgar/derogatory language, unlawful statements, and/or comments that are purposefully negative, slanderous, hurtful, or embarrassing toward another commenter are not acceptable forms of discourse.
- Use common sense. Refrain from posting anything that is unlawful or that infringes upon the rights of any third party.
FoodTruckr reserves the right to remove any comments from this site if we deem the comments to not abide by these guidelines, and we do not claim ownership of posted comments.
We strive to respond to as many comments that come through the FoodTruckr blog as we can, but sometimes it takes a bit longer than we’d like. If you have a more immediate question that needs assistance, please contact us directly at [email protected]. We appreciate your patience, and look forward to chatting.
Happy commenting, FoodTruckr community!