Food trucks live and often rely on social media, but what about a food truck’s website?
How important is a website for your truck, and what are the best practices for running a useful site that actually helps your business?
In this episode of FoodTruckr School, I’m happy to welcome Brian Casel from RestaurantEngine.com, a website and platform dedicated to helping restaurant and food truck owners create a perfectly suited, mobile-responsive website with all the bells and whistles for those in this industry.
In This Episode, You’ll Find Out About…
- Whether or not websites are all that important for a food truck.
- Where a website fits into the overall strategy for food truck marketing.
- The best practices and tips for getting the most out of a food truck site.
- What items should be located “above the fold” – shown on a screen before visitors have to scroll down.
- How involved we should be in website analytics, and the important designing for mobile users.
- The importance of having great images on your website.
- Plus more!
Right-click here to download the MP3 file
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Thanks for Listening, and Please Help Out the Show!
Please be sure to subscribe to FoodTruckr School on iTunes so you can get new episodes directly downloaded to your mobile device or computer! You can subscribe easily by clicking here.
If you’d like to help us out real quick, please leave an honest review and rating in iTunes here.
Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the next episode of FoodTruckr School! Cheers!
There is no ads to display, Please add some