In this episode of FoodTruckr School, I’m very happy to introduce you to Craig Barbour, owner of the Roots food truck in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Craig’s background in the catering industry became very useful after starting his food truck, because his business has since expanded into a very successful catering company.
Beyond that, Craig and his team also hold classes to share recipes and get people involved in the creation of his food, which is awesome!
If you’re interested in perhaps going down the road of starting a catering business along-side your food truck, or even expanding into classes (which sounds fun – but also imagine how that can help your brand!), then this is an episode you definitely DO NOT want to miss.
More Specifically, in this episode you’ll learn about:
- How Craig got started in the food truck industry.
- What made him decide to do event catering, and the differences between on-truck and off-truck events.
- How holding classes play a role in relationship building and marketing within his business.
- Details about how he’s built his team to serve all of these components of his brand.
- Fantastic strategies and actionable advice related to all of the above.
- And more!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you again, for listening to this episode of FoodTruckr School. Truly, we hope you don’t just listen, but you also take action and actually think about your brand, what it means and how you might be able to improve it.
Also, be sure to subscribe to FoodTruckr School on iTunes so you can get new episodes directly downloaded to your mobile device or computer! You can subscribe easily by clicking here.
Cheers, and thank you again for your support!
There is no ads to display, Please add some