We hope every food truck owner is getting 2018 started on the right note. Whether you are or aren’t, we have a treat for everyone today.
Below, we will be highlighting 15 motivational quotes from some rather bright minds. The intention of these quotes is simple: To give food truck owners motivation, motivation that will lead to you achieving a great amount of success in the beginning of 2018 — and hopefully all year long as well.
So, without further ado, we give you 15 motivational quotes that will help you out during your 2018 journey.
Note: If you want to join the food truck industry in 2018, then you can. If you want to take your food truck to new heights in 2018, then you can. You can do anything you want to do, and you can truly achieve as much success as you want to achieve. However, you have to be willing to put in the work, and you also have to learn from your mistakes and successes.
15 Motivational Quotes For Food Truck Owners In 2018
15. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” — Eric Thomas
14. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” — Michael Phelps
13. “You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.” — Will Smith, The Pursuit of Happyness
12 “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” — Tim Ferriss
11. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” — Simone de Beauvoir
About to join the food truck industry? If so, then make sure to check out the How to Start a Food Truck: The Definitive Guide.
10. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” — Bob Dylan
9. “You can develop any habit or thought or behavior that you consider desirable or necessary.” — Brian Tracy
8. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” — Vince Lombardi
7. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” — Kevin Ngo
Are you currently doing any kind of email marketing or social media marketing? If so, then you should also be doing Facebook Messenger Marketing! Click here to find out more.
6. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life—think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda
5. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” — Pauline Kael
Looking for Food Trucks For Sale? Check out this link for more details!
4. “I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.” — Greg Evans
3. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
2. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” — Ray Goforth
RELATED: 3 Keys To Food Truck Success In 2018
1. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” — George Whitefield
Want to learn how to build a subscriber list for your food truck business? One of our managing partners here at FoodTruckr has put together an AMAZING FREE GUIDE that will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Messenger Marketing! Click here to get your free guide.
If you liked this article, then we encourage you to share your feedback, advice, questions and/or stories below!
To dig your teeth into what FoodTruckr has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and also make sure to check out more content that we bring to the table.
There is no ads to display, Please add some